Next Page

Previous Page

Thread: Home Page Video

Created on: 11/9/11 06:02 PM

Replies: 5

admin

Home Page Video
11/9/11 6:02 PM

For the Brecon Beast Home Page video I chose Argent's "Hold Your Head Up".
Can anyone suggest a song for this years Lead out Video?
The song will need to be at least 6 minutes long.

I Photographed a lot of the riders at the top of the Gap. Apart from a few riders suffering cramp most riders, I imagine, were numb with the high winds and cold. So I was thinking of using Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb.

What do you think?
* ...Last updated by: admin on 11/09/2011 @ 6:09 PM *
* ...Last updated by: admin on 12/09/2011 @ 9:38 AM *

Link | Top | Bottom

nedmunds

RE: Home Page Video
19/9/11 8:46 PM

Why is the video returning a "Blocked by EMI" message, assume this is some sort of copyright issue. Is this my PC or is everyone being blocked?

Link | Top | Bottom

admin

19/9/11 8:59 PM

I'm not quite sure since I can see and hear it on my mac. Does anyone else have problems viewing it?

Link | Top | Bottom

zaskerle

20/9/11 7:59 AM

Hi
It showing as blocked on the beast site and on your you tube channel from my computer (hardwire through Virgin)
Im presuming from the title you have used a pink floyd track who are signed to among others, EMI
Ive had problems over the years with music on you tube and find 3 general reactions by the site.
1. complete blockage or dub, (generally with tracks in the Warner back catalogue)
2. partial blocks, generally in germany and to mobile devices such as smart fones and tablets/
3. no problem.
Can I suggest you either...
try a different sound track, ( search the chosen track on you tube , if it plays on a non official video you should be ok )
or
Try you tube sound track catalogue ( they have a library of un copyrighted or permission granted soundtracks )
Hope this helps
* ...Last updated by: zaskerle on 20/09/2011 @ 8:07 AM *

Link | Top | Bottom

tonymrmuse

28/9/11 7:39 PM

stll no luck with the video :( cant you just change the music ?????

Link | Top | Bottom

kev

29/9/11 3:59 PM

try this link it works for me and has been on the forum for a while; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8xWlGm2xks
Kev - Beast

Link | Top | Bottom

Next Page

Previous Page

New Post

Please login to post a response.